I have officially launched my new site for The Passive Dad and converted my posts from blogger to wordpress. I will be share some of my thoughts and input on the conversion process, as it was not easy for me and took days longer than it should have. My host godaddy, has been fantastic and the customer support is amazing. I have never waited more than 2 minutes on hold, as I have called them 10 times in the last 3 days. I hope you stop by The Passive Dad, and let me know what you think of the new site. I look forward to building out this new site and networking with other working dads/moms and anyone interesting in eliminating debt and creating passive income.
Scott
New website and new platform for The Passive Dad
Posted by Scott | 11:40 PM | wordpress | 0 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments
Post a Comment